Jaijo is a creative design agency based in Sunninghill, specialising in web design, branding, graphics and estate agency software.
As we continue to grow, we require a Junior/Mid-level PHP Developer to join our team in order to help develop and support our estate agency software.
Jaijo’s team of passionate and knowledgeable people will offer on-the-job training. This is a great opportunity for a college or university graduate looking to learn new skills, and gain real-world experience in the software development industry.
What you will be doing:
- Interacting with our clients and supporting them in their use of our software and services
- Maintaining and improving our software and services
- Managing the hosting of our clients’ websites and mailboxes
- Occasionally developing bespoke products for clients
What you will be doing in the future:
- Training new customers from scratch
- Writing in APIs to link 3rd party software with our own
- Creating, maintaining and improving our internal software tools
- AWS management / maintenance
- Server management / maintenance
Skills & Experience
Knowledge of and preferably some experience using the following technologies:
- HTML and CSS
- PHP – v7.4 or v8.0
- PHP Frameworks (Codeigniter)
- WordPress and Developing WP plugins
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who can use their programming skills to add new features, improve current features and fix any bugs within the software. For this, we need someone good at solving both logical and programmatic problems.
We want someone who is a clear and concise communicator who can listen to, understand and see any problems that our clients report from their point of view. We also need someone who can develop a rapport with clients that have varied levels of technical knowledge and personalities.
What we can do for you:
- Starting salary between £22,000 – £28,000 depending on knowledge and experience
- On the job training
- Opportunities to work from home may arise once sufficient knowledge of our software has been achieved
If you think this role speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV to Lindsay Taylor (email@example.com).
No recruitment agencies at this time please.