We are looking for a Junior Graphic/Web Designer to join our small, friendly, funky cool team. This is a unique opportunity for an entry level self-motivated and hard-working individual to work within a vast range industries on various material including both print and digital products.
- Produce high quality print and digital artwork, interpreting brief from clients (don’t worry, they don’t bite)
- Help maintain current websites, with content/image amends
- General office admin duties – yes, this does include making the odd cup of tea/coffee
Experience / skills required:
- Good ability in Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Solid technical skills and experience of using Macs (we hate PC’s)
- Preferably some experience with WordPress and Dreamweaver
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate knowledge and interest of the web and publishing industry processes
- Sense of humour
- Friendly, enthusiastic and can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
- General ability of just being plain awesome
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and biscuits.