As we continue to grow, we require a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join our team in order to continue to support our ever-growing client base. We are a multi-disciplined agency working with businesses from a vast range of industries, which means you won’t be working on the same thing day-in-day-out. You’ll be involved in everything from branding and corporate stationery; to creating websites and social posts (and much more), whilst dealing directly with our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Creating exciting branding that represents our clients
- Producing artwork using existing client brand guidelines keeping all collateral consistent
- Designing and building client websites as well as updating current websites
- Supporting the creative team in resizing and packaging assets
- Producing and scheduling regular social media graphics based on existing templates
- Requesting print quotes and setting files up correctly for print including large format
- General office and admin duties
You’ll need to have:
- Creative flair
- Industry experience either agency or in-house
- A strong portfolio demonstrating print and digital work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience delivering against deadlines and an ability to stay calm under pressure
- Experience managing multiple tasks at once
- Confidence in leading your own client projects and working with clients directly
- Self-motivation and experience working in a team
- An understanding of consistent identity and branding
- An understanding of the importance of typography and layout hierarchy
Nice to have:
- Website experience working in WordPress & Elementor Page Builder
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS for website styling
- Experience creating basic HTML using Dreamweaver
Are we right for you?
We’re a busy agency so you’ll need to be able to multitask and hit deadlines. We’re looking for someone who is eager to develop new skills and take on new responsibilities- with support and development from our team. The right person will be happy to put in the effort and go the extra mile when required – that’s why clients keep coming back.
Our studio is in Sunninghill town centre, we are all office based, as we believe it’s the best place to create and collaborate as a team. Therefore the ideal candidate should live within commuting distance. Please note, we are not looking for remote-based candidates.
What we can do for you:
- Starting salary between £25,000 – £30,000 depending on knowledge and experience
- Jaijo’s team of passionate and knowledgeable people will offer on-the-job training.
If you think this role speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your covering letter and CV to Lindsay Taylor email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies or overseas outsourcing at this time please.